I want to escape from toxic environment
What is a toxic environment?
Toxic environment is where you are surrounded by people:
- who like to show off.
- who have over self-proud.
- who like to command.
- who like to look down on others.
- who absorb only sad or angry stories into their minds.
- who like to criticize others.
- who believe and spread the information without thinking.
- who is always sad/upset.
- who don't listen to others but want others to listen to them.
- who like to say the word 'love' but actually they don't understand even a bit about it.
- who like to say 'they are honest' but they act completely differently.
- who like to give advice but their advice doesn't have actual basics/evidence.
- who always talk but never do even one thing that they say.
- who never change or update.
- who like to say bad words, don't respect others etc. but excuse that it is their real personality and ask others to accept who they are.
- who like to imagine and believe that imagination is true and spread it.
- who dares to respond or say something even if they don't know it.
These are the most toxic people I have ever met. There are more than that.
I can tell you that these kinds of people give me nothing but a bad mood, unhappy life and I find myself difficult to move on. They are not only friends but also among family members. They manipulate my life savagely.
Everyday - headache, stress, anger.
Then what should I do?
Keep distance from them as far as possible.
Post a Comment